That is a photo of me impersonating Forrest Gump at Monument Valley.
I am William Wallace.
This page is dedicated to what you may know about me as well as a few things you might not know about me.
In brief: I adventure. I ride motorcycles, drive tahoes, fly planes, take photos and film videos. I also dabble in a few other things relating to technology, cybersecurity, and aerospace.
If you are interested in the things I do (in detail), checkout the Activities page. (Coming soon.)
My top adventures:
- getting my pilot’s license
- driving our new GMC Yukon 8,000 miles across America, up into Canada and back with 3 friends and 3 motorcycles
- getting my Tahoe stuck at Land Between the Lakes – with no cell service
- backpacking 100 miles across New Mexico on two separate occasions
- sailing the Florida Keyes over 4 days
- making the pilgrimage to the William Wallace monument in Stirling Scotland
- the SACS Jazz Band world tour
Countries I have set foot in (not including layovers) (8/195):
- The Netherlands
States I have set foot in (not including layovers) (26/50):
- New Mexico
- New York
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
Here are a few lesser known fun facts about me:
- Cars I have driven (as of 2017)
- I hold the ground time record between San Antonio and Nashville @ 11hrs 9min 49.02 seconds. (more on that later.) (Not to be confused with the ground speed record set by John Harlan.)
- Our 09′ Hybrid Tahoe experienced transmission issues in 2017. No chevy dealers knew how to fix the problem due to the Hybrid Tahoe’s rarity so I emailed the chief engineer for General Motor’s hybrid division directly. Learned how to fix it myself. Problem solved… for now.
- I’ve met the most interesting man in the world during a launch event for Takis at a jewish synagogue. Jonathan Goldsmith– the actor in the older Dos Equis commercials. That is a fun story- ask me about it.
- I’ve never broken a bone or caught the flu.